For travelers, it is best to contact a co-op store well in advance of arriving at the store. Some stores are only open a few hours a week and can be difficult to contact. Some co-ops allow only members to shop but usually make special arrangements for travelers. However, limited access co-ops are the exception and you will find most co-ops ready to serve you seven days a week.
- What size photos are recommended for the yearbook section?
- Can I see a proof of my co-op’s yearbook page before it goes to print?
- My ad is too large to email, now what?
- Where can I find the ad specs for our designer?
- I have a logo and some text – can you design my ad for the National Co-op Directory?