For the 2018 Directory:
Reserve your ad space by Please place your ad by by January 27, 2018.
Camera ready advertisements are due by February 10, 2018.
2018 rates TBD
|Size||width x height in inches|
|1/6 Page Horizontal||4.9"x2.4"|
|1/6 Page Vertical||2.4"x4.9"|
Include Your Flyer/Catalog In Our Mailing:
- Flyer – Include your Flyer or Catalog In Our Annual Mailing In April To Every Co-op In Our Listing. (We would need about 400 Flyers)
- cost – $ 250 (20% discount if placed w/ad)
- Catalog – Call for Quote
There are 4 types of advertisers:
- Products and Services: these are companies that provide products and services of interest to our co-op natural food organizations.
- Co-ops Products & Services: The “Co-op Products and Services” Section of the National Co-op Directory is intended to let the co-op food stores know that these companies are co-ops to promote cooperation between co-ops which is one of the Cooperative Principles. These Co-op Companies are owned and operated by their members.
- Support Organizations: These organizations provide consulting and information services specifically of interest to co-ops.
- Co-op Stores / Organizations: A general way to describe the majority of organizations listed would be: Member-Owned Natural Food Stores. A few are Member-Owned supermarkets. In this new wave of listings we have included some on-line co-ops and other variations of food co-ops so people can have contact information if they want to start similar co-ops.
All Co-op Grocers get a free listing. If you are a member of a new co-op, make our process faster by contacting us. Co-op stores also receive a discount on advertising rates, please inquire for prices.
In addition to the listing – free promotional space for co-ops is also available in the form of the “Yearbook Section” which includes pictures and information about some of the co-ops in our listing. Each participating co-op can have up to a half-page space to write about the progress they have made in the last year, especially progress made in promoting sustainable living and a local economy. Click here for more details about submissions for this section.