- What size photos are recommended for the yearbook section?
- Can I see a proof of my co-op’s yearbook page before it goes to print?
- My ad is too large to email, now what?
- Where can I find the ad specs for our designer?
- I have a logo and some text – can you design my ad for the National Co-op Directory?
Category Archives: FAQ
For the yearbook section, please send photos that are 1024×768 AND LARGER please. We can always scale down an image but scaling up an image will make it pixlated or blurry.
There’s a workflow to this publication and dates that they have to be to the printer by. It would add a lot of time to the process to give everyone a proof of the yearbook page they are on. The … Continue reading
Our ad sizes as well as file formats accepted are all outlined on our Advertise > Ad Submission Guidelines page